Saturday, December 12, 2009

Periwinkle Chronicles

As you may know, I stopped writing Iron Filings, because I could no longer write about real people. I find it difficult to stop thinking in story form, however, so I am going to try to write about fictional people, the folks of Periwinkle County. [The obvious color names for counties, like Brown and White and Orange, were already taken when Periwinkle County was created.] Also, I sent Iron Filings by email. A blog is less intrusive. You not only don't have to read it, you don't even have to access it. I shall post short snippets about the denizens of PC on an erratic basis. Now I shall log off and see if this has worked.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really excited about your fictional blog! And it will be fun to read the blog of a professional and proficient writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peiwinkle Chronicles is already bookmarked in my "Favorites". I liked the intrusiveness of Iron Filings, because everything you write is a joy to read, but you can be sure the Periwinkle Chronicles will be a daily "go to" for me, so please write much and often! What a wonderful early Christmas present from a Yooper. I have so missed your missives. XXX

    ReplyDelete